Membership - Additional Information
Membership in the EPCCC is available to those individuals who reside or maintain a permanent office in Barnstable, Dukes or Nantucket Counties and who belong to one or more of the following professional organizations or categories:
- Members of the Massachusetts Bar;
- Accredited CPA's, Public Accountants, Enrolled Agents with IRS;
- Trust Officers and other affiliated with Massachusetts financial institutions maintaining Trust departments
- Life insurance agents who are members of the NALU and who are licensed in Massachusetts;
- Securities representatives who are NASD licensed;
- Registered investment advisors;
- Members of the Institute of FInancial Planners, the Registry of Financial Planners, or individuals who are currently designated as Certified Financial Planners or Chartered Financial Consultants; and
- Development officers of 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
Individuals in good standing in ore or more of the above categories may apply for membership by:
- Applying for a new memership online;
- Obtaining endorsements by (2) current EPCCC members, one of who must be in the same profession as the applicant; and
- Submit membership online with payment of annual dues
Dues are payable for each EPCCC fiscal year which is July 1 - June 30. Annual dues are all inclusive for five regularly scheduled meetings and prepaid meals with all membership benefits. Dues cannot be pro-rated and they are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Annual Dues: $150.00